The April issue of Ashtabula County Insights, a monthly newsletter from the Ashtabula County Board of Commissioners, is online.
Stories in this month’s issue include:
- Ashtabula County’s Law Library
- Commissioners pass General Fund budget
- Dog license renewals
- Medicaid tax ruling hurts Ohio county sales tax revenues
- Port Authority gets grant to remove underground storage tanks at abandoned gas station
- Barn quilt trail co-founder honored
- Proclamations issued by board
- ARC meeting is April 3
- Pinwheels for Prevention event coming up
- Building Department’s role in economic development
Insights is available by clicking on the link on the main menu above (far left). To have it delivered to your email account, send an email with Insights in the subject line.